NGF has been implementing the project with the agreement between EDGE & NGF signed on 27 August, 2015 and, agreement between NGF and Satkhira Seed House signed on 14 October, 2015, Parties hereby agreed the following budget and ToR for the period of data from 14 October, 2015 to 31st August, 2016). (Project Duration: September’15- August’16), Working area: Shyamnagar, Kaligonj, Debhata, Satkhira Sadar, Kalarowa, Assasuni, Tala upazila under Satkhira district.)
Working areas of the Project:
|Shyamnagar||Shyamnagar, Vetkhali, Kashimari, Kadamtala|
|Kaligonj||Kaligonj, Krishnonagar, Nalta|
|Satkhira sadar||Bahara, Abaderhat, Bakra,|
Vegetable based Cropping Pattern
Cropping pattern means the proportion of area under various crops at a point of time in a unit area or it indicated the yearly sequence and spatial arrangements of crops and follows in an area.
Purpose of the Project:
- Vegetable based profitable cropping pattern and vegetable cultivation techniques and its knowledge easily reach to the farmer by the micro credit organization.
- To introduce vegetable based cropping pattern in working area
- To increase cropping intensity and proper utilization of agricultural land that ensure profitable cropping pattern by using various technology or crop cultivation techniques.
- To extension of technical services at farmers level
- To develop knowledge and skill of organizational staff
- To increase the income of farmers by using profitable vegetable cropping pattern and by availing the vegetable cultivation techniques.
- To extend micro-finance and ensure the credit collection.